I get a lot of questions on what the purposes and/or uses are for certain oils, So I decided to start a 3-part series. As Beyoncé once said “Who run the world? GIRLS!” I found it only appropriate to start my series with Women. The 2nd series will be Men & the 3rd will be children. Purchase Oils
I will start with my favorite oils & how I use them.
- Lavender: Loved for its calming, soothing fragrance. When diffused, Lavender adds a clean and fresh scent to any room. It is also a relaxing addition to body care products and baths. I like to diffuse after a long day at work, I usually mix it with Peace & Calming or Stress Away. It is GREAT to add to a bubble bath, add a few drops to your body lotion. I have to have Lavender available at all time! This is probably the one I go thru the quickest as well. Wholesale pricing for a 15ml bottle is $23 .
- Peace & Calming II: This is the 2nd version of the original Peace & Calming (which is usually always out of stock) The gentle aroma of Peace & Calming II includes Tangerine, Orange, Ylang Ylang, Patchouli, German Chamomile, Vetiver, Cistus, Bergamot, Cassia, Davana, and Young Living’s exclusive Northern Lights Black Spruce essential oils. This proprietary blend creates a relaxing and pleasant aroma when inhaled or diffused. Dilute ( I dilute with coconut oil) and apply topically to moisturize and beautify the appearance of skin.
- Stress Away: I mean, as a woman, this should be on your person at all time! This is not a drill! No really though, I have a travel size bottle at my desk at work, in my purse, in my car & at home. Young Living’s Stress Away™ essential oil blend is a natural solution created to combat normal stresses that creep into everyday life. Stress Away is the first product to contain the unique stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. Stress Away also includes copaiba and lavender to reduce mental rigidity and restore equilibrium. Featuring powerful plant constituents, such as the cedrol found in cedarwood and the eugenol that occurs naturally in vanilla, Stress Away can help induce relaxation and reduce occasional nervous tension.*
Those are my top 3 oils for day-to-day use, when it is a long work/mommy day, I gravitate towards these 3.
Every woman is different, but women have a lot in common! So Let’s touch on the oils us as women would benefit from (I.E: Cramps, headaches, bedroom activities) You get the picture. 🙂
- Dragon Time: What an appropriate name! Tee-Hee! Dragon Time™ is a blend of calming and soothing essential oils, including clary sage, which contains natural phytoestrogens – the perfect choice for women’s emotions during special times and needs. Its balancing properties make it a perfect choice for supporting normal, healthy emotions during the female monthly cycle. Dragon Time is recommended for young and mature women. You can rub 2-3 drops on your tummy & lower back for cramps, I recommend diluting 1 part oil 1 part oil of your preference (Coconut etc)
- Sclaressence: Used for female hormonal support, energy balance, & women’s health, SclarEssence™ supports normal glandular functions.* It combines the soothing effects of peppermint with the balancing power of fennel and clary sage along with the gentle, calming action of sage lavender for an extraordinary dietary supplement. Do some research on this one; it may not be great for all women, * It helps balance female hormones, such as estrogen and progesterone.*
- Geranium: Geranium essential oil is produced from the steam distillation of Geranium’s fragrant flowers and leaves and has an aroma that encourages peaceful, spiritual feelings. Great for respiratory support, liver support, Women’s Health.
- Joy: Joy™ is a delightful blend of Bergamot, Ylang Ylang, Geranium, Lemon, Coriander, Tangerine, Jasmine, Roman Chamomile, Palmarosa, and Rose essential oils that harmonize for a sweet, joyful aroma. When diffused, Joy creates a warm, comforting environment and inspires a romantic aromatic atmosphere. Wear Joy as a cologne or perfume to exude an alluring and irresistible fragrance that inspires romance and togetherness.
- Peppermint:Fresh, nostalgic, and instantly recognizable, Peppermint essential oil’s scent invigorates the mind and senses, while inspiring a sense of peace. Used topically, Peppermint oil creates a cool, tingling sensation on the skin. Great to use on the roof of your mouth throughout the day for a quick breath refresher!When your day is dragging—through a workout, class, or day at work—enjoy some Peppermint oil benefits by applying it to your head and neck. The refreshing aroma will give you a boost of positivity! Peppermint is also a great option for diffusing on its own or with compatible scents such as Lavender, Rosemary, Spearmint, or Sage!
- Jasmine: Considered to be exotic and romantic, Jasmine supports the skin’s appearance and is used in several Young Living personal care products. The sweet, floral aroma of Jasmine relaxes the mind and boosts self-confidence.
- Valor: is one of THE most popular oils! Its woodsy, positive scent comes from a blend of Black Spruce, Blue Tansy, Rosewood, and Frankincense.Use it to greet each morning with a positive attitude or to unwind at the end of the day. Its powerful yet calming scent is versatile enough that you can integrate it into your morning and bedtime routines and anywhere in between.
Valor Essential Oil Uses
- Diffuse Valor in the morning to jump-start a busy day with its uplifting, affirming scent.
- Combine with an diluting oil(I always use coconut oil to dilute)… to unwind before bed with a relaxing foot or back massage.
- Refresh throughout the day by directly inhaling or massaging onto your neck, chest, or hands and wrists.
As you can see Young Living offers oils for everyone! You can cater to your wants/needs. You don’t need all this oils! This is just an idea, and of course there are many more that I did not list on here that can be used for your lifestyle. The purpose was just to better educate and get you started on some oils that women have used & rave about the benefits. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me: email@example.com
If you want to get started you can follow this link: CLICK HERE